Black and White.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Poor Pluto

Lol found this in another forum. cudnt resist postin it here.



- High-res version (1600x900 pixels)

With Earth as the leader, the planets of the Solar System has turned against poor Pluto excluding him from their group of planets.

This image is build upon recent events in which Pluto has been degraded to a "dwarf planet". It is now no longer part of the classic lines of planets. It's strange when you've been able to memorize the planets ever since you were a kid, and for the future will have to leave this poor little icy rock out.

I liked doing a smaller project for a change. I had this simple idea, and worked on/off for little about a week on completing this image. I had great fun stuffing as many little funny details into the image as I could, and I hope you enjoy this image as much as I enjoyed making it!

Thanks to all who posted feedback in the wip-thread!


source:blenderartist

No comments: